Sunday, May 19, 2013

Funny GPS

Yesterday I biked 5.63 miles in 40 minutes- I had my 20 month old daughter in the bike trailer behind me-- So as I'm struggling on the bike ride during certain times- my legs were killing me, I thought how it would be without her going along- well 2 1/2 months ago I was 30 pounds heavier. Man I'm sure glad I'm not lugging that extra weight around anymore! It was a big reality check for me to keep going with the healthy lifestyle and the changes I've made.

Today's run was 3 miles. I finished in 28:31. The run felt amazing! I am very happy with the time but most importantly I'm happy I finished the run. I was dreading it when I woke up- but once I put one foot in front of the other- my mind was focused on the run.

I wore my Garmin watch to help me know my mile splits- but it was funny how the GPS on my Garmin and the GPS on my Nike Running app were different- I guess we'll see how it goes on Tuesday when I run again.

No comments:

Post a Comment