Friday, May 31, 2013

Points Proven

Today I ran with a friend that hasn't been running for about a year. She is in SUPER good shape, and I know I held her back- her point of running is because she enjoys it. She's not out for any goals- just to get out there.

A couple points were proven today-
  1. I can push myself to run a little faster because I CAN DO IT! Today we ran 1.35 miles in 12:11. I'm happy with that time- because it proves that I can push my runs a little bit because I'm capable of handling it.

  2. Running is much better when you go with someone! I'd love to find a race to run now because I'd be running with other people and could see how I measure up compared to other runners. Maybe it would give me a positive outlook on my running times/abilities.


So Ashley- you gave me a whole new outlook on running and I now have new goals so that I don't hold you back everytime we run together!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to find a regular running buddy. I run alone 98 percent of the time.

    ReplyDelete