Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday fun run

I got up this morning feeling like I should stick with my running day. I had no idea how far I was going to go. I was going to listen to my body and see how the run felt. With Kennedy by my side on her bike we took off on the nature trail. I hit the first mile and said Kennedy let's go another half mile and then turn around. It felt really good to be on the trail running today. We ended up going 3 miles and I wasn't going to stress about the time today I was just going to enjoy being out. I finished in 30:14.

Seeing peacocks, horses, and an oriole made the run enjoyable. I'm loving the nice weather and how I am handling each run.


10K training will start on Tuesday with Sundays being my long running days.... I'm excited to run to the new goal and start this next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment